• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing font examples

CBG36

I would like to know if there is a way to print out a list of just the font examples that I have without printing the whole font viewer page?

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
What font printing/viewing program are you using?

You ought to be able to just select the ones you want (click, & shift-click or ctrl-click) till they're selected & print the selection.

Failing that, copy/drag the ones you want to a separate folder & print the whole folder.

CBG36

I am using Windows font viewer. I would like to print the example without the whole "The quick brown fox" thing though.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do a search on "Font Management". We recently had a thread on this which listed links to Typograf, The Font Thing and others. You need font management software to be able to display uninstalled fonts and print sample pages.

Flame

I would LOVE to be able to that! I have over 10,000 fonts (not really sure why I bought that many) and I want to be able to view them, but not sure how! I'm gonna look up font management stuff on Google ASAP!

Flame

I take it back, it looks like I have over 20,000 fonts!

WTH?

I'm going to check out FontExpert. Heard it's good (as have others as well it appears).

tken

also, u may try X-Fonter, i forgot to mention it, actually i think this is the best for printing samples, but... not freeware anymore since version 5 :( ....i hate when good freeware goes shareware :D