• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing substrates

WestbankKurt

I am printing on a CJV30-160 and am wondering if anyone out there has heard of being able to feed a 18x24 coroplast yard sign through it for printing. I've been told thats how the guy before me printed the yard signs but I have not found anything in the manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Not how it's done with a solvent printer. Print on vinyl, apply that to the sign blank. To print direct to them you need a flatbed UV printer.

WestbankKurt

Yes I know the process you speak of and have done that in the past. We have a brand new HP, its huge and maybe takes a ten or eleven foot roll, and I was told it could handle a piece of coroplast. Do you know anything about that?
Thank you.

CS-SignSupply-TT

What model HP?

Yes I know the process you speak of and have done that in the past. We have a brand new HP, its huge and maybe takes a ten or eleven foot roll, and I was told it could handle a piece of coroplast. Do you know anything about that?
Thank you.

What is the model number of the HP?