• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PrismJet Help

Arthur Sanchez

I can't get my bulk system to work. I have the stickers on and I have tried 3rd party ink but they don't work. It seems to only accept Mutoh ink.

VINYLIMAGEZ

whats the inks called? I installed wilcom inks on my prismjet extra last friday and I been having hell with them, I flushed the lines before the switch, fill the lines with the new ink, primed the dampers, and its been hell ever since.
manufacture claims they are eco-solvent inks but I think its not even close to "ECO", they are strong in smell like streaight up solvent inks, (they make you fill light headed if you smell'um").
I emailed tech support today and Im waiting for a response.

heres what my printer is doing:
if im printing a 6 foot banners, it starts to print very nice bright colors, then at about 3 or 4 feet it starts to discolorate.
also if it sits about 10 minute without printing, and then start a print, it will not print anything.
all the guts inside my printer are about 4 months old and never had a problem with the OEM inks.
I just order a cupple of OEM inks from SWH and im about getting ready to flush the lines again for the OEM inks ill be getting tomorrow, It was a mistake making the switch to 3er party inks. I shure a lot of you have had luck with 3er party inks, but in my case I wasn't so lucky.

VINYLIMAGEZ

got a response From wilcom purty quick.
here's the response"

Hello Gilbert,

Sorry for your inconvenience. To serve you better, could you please take a picture on the problem prints, then send to us?

We will find out the solution for you very soon.

Regards,

Peter Smith

Wincom Digital Inc.
Ph: (905) 881-4869
Fx: (905) 881-1596
Toll Free: 1-866-838-7040
support@wincomdigital.com

Visit us at www.WincomDigital.com for monthly specials!

Bradster941

I can't get my bulk system to work. I have the stickers on and I have tried 3rd party ink but they don't work. It seems to only accept Mutoh ink.

So I'm guessing here, (make this #1),

You want us to play 20 Questions to help You Solve Your Problem.???

Geeez, how about a little info.
ie.

It tries to print but little or no ink is delivered!..

On boot up. I get the message, Wrong Ink Installed!..

:help:help:help :banghead::banghead::banghead: