• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with gradient in signlab

klingsdesigns

I can take customers file .eps import in versaworks and it prints fine. When I try and import into signlab i have to import to pdf. Gives me an error if i try and import to eps. In signlab after i add cutlines and what not. I go to print to versaworks as eps. When i print the gradient turns to lines. See attached.
Any ideas on how to fix this in the future. I am assuming its the converting to pdf part that is messing it up. So for now i just took the cutline and put it in the illustrator file with original eps and printing that way.

I would like to do it from signlab.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 203

d fleming

Might help to be using the same software to rip instead of converting the file seven times to Sunday before sending to print. Or not, just a thought.

klingsdesigns

Might help to be using the same software to rip instead of converting the file seven times to Sunday before sending to print. Or not, just a thought.

I will try messing with it. I feel like it is when i import into signlab is where it is getting messed up.