• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with Graphtec ce5000-60 and flexi

bcause

Letters not cutting properly

Hi guys...

I've got a Graphtec CE-5000 and I'm having a issue with the plotter not connecting all the stokes that make up each letter. Is this a issue with the thin rubber strip that the blade cuts on wearing out? Has anybody else had this problem?

Appreciated

CS-SignSupply

Could be strip or also, blade holder, blade but more than likely the settings you are using...

Condition Mode:
CB09u
Offset: 0

if you have Mode set to PEN, but using the CB09u holder with blade... your objects will not close completely.

CS-SignSupply-TT

bcause, YES! it is an issue with your Blade Protection Strip. The teflon strip should be smooth when you run your index finger the length of the strip. Probably, you will find dings, cuts, and grooves in the strip. Therefore, the strip needs to be replaced. Please contact me and I will be happy to help with the replacement. By the way, when was the last time you replaced your blade and your bladeholder?