• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production process shortcut

Quickcope

Been in sign business for 20 years now. I'm getting old.. I have my ways of doing things.. One thing I'm doing that you might help
suggest a better way.. When I print and laminate... when I cut off my laminated print... It's on the floor and I normally get on my knees
and cut them apart OR off the laminator so I can load into my printer to cut.... I'm tired of being on the floor.. How do you guys do this.. do you have a
table hooked to your laminator? or some secret PROCESS that could make a old mans life easier?
And do you have any other helpful tips in your production area. weeding? Masking? installs?

Bly

A table at the right height at the back of the laminator or tape onto the takeup reel.

TXFB.INS

A table at the right height at the back of the laminator or tape onto the takeup reel.

yes, the table is also used by us. a cheap plastic table that is foldable works ideal and when no in use fold and store

MainostePrint

We have 5 meter long table between two laminators. One laminator mostly for lams, one mostly for laminating weeded material with application tape. Works well. never been on my knees working with laminated material. But flatbed applicator is the thing that really need to invest next.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
On longer runs we tape onto the take-up (two person task). Shorter runs we just have a person to hold onto it until it's done.