• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profile To Use For Vehicle Wrap

Capital Signs

I have not had very much luck with profiles in Flexisign. I'm about to print a vehicle wrap in about 1 hour, and would like to know what profile to use in flexisign 8.1 to print this wrap. I use versaworks mainly, but know that Flexi is much faster, and dont want to be here all night waiting for the print...

Anyways, does anyone have a profile that I can use, or purchase? Or one that comes with flexi that you have had luck with???

Let me know please!

Thanks!

Fuzzbuster

There we go...

Sorry cant help...

Running Mutoh Toucans on full solvent(real ink) with Onyx

My profiles r gonna do nuttin for you

Call your Roland Supplier and pay their tech guy for a couple days to build you your profiles

Gonna cost ya

To do it right i mean

unless you dont care about color management and quality

Then just stick any old profile in there

Capital Signs

One of my vendors said they will build the custom profiles for me if I buy media from there, but They cost too much. Maybe just buy a roll use it collect and say I will use them and have them give me the profile!

hahaha

Fuzzbuster

One of my vendors said they will build the custom profiles for me if I buy media from there, but They cost too much. Maybe just buy a roll use it collect and say I will use them and have them give me the profile!

hahaha

Vendor sees ya cummin @ 100mph :rolleyes:

My suggestion...

PAY for the tech learn how to configure & tweek your own
After a few years... you`lle be just fine

Anyone can get a loan & hit print

Capital Signs

Very true, takes money to make money, and I highly believe in that. But if they offer the services, than might as well take advantage!

GARY CULY

i use a mimaki but why not just go in production manager ...ADVANCED>selectthe 3m 180 profile ..LX DIFUSIONdither type ..heat41-38 BI -DIRECTIONAL......try it ...might print fine ...i think you should test a bit anyways before tring to print a whole wrap wouldnt you?

signguy95

Gary...is that what your using on your mimaki? I have the JV3 54", and was wondering what you "Normally" print at? Never tried the LX diffusion? Do you have good luck with the bi-directional? Mine seems to have the light/dark effect.

Jay

signs2trade

Make Sure You Have The Latest Upgrade For Versaworks And Print With It. I Have Always Used Flexi Until Last Week When I Upgraded To Flexi 8.5. My Old Profiles Do Not Work With The Upgrade. I Was Forced To Use Versaworks Waiting On Building New Profiles. I Was Blown Away At The Increased Speed And Color The New Upgraded Versaworks Produces. Just Pick A High Performance Vinyl In Versaworks Rip And Print Away.....
Remember You Must Ungrade To The Newest Version To Obtain The Faster Speeds.
I Print On The Roland Xc540

Capital Signs

I was gonna try some test runs first, I just didnt want to play with these 3 gig files for very long, takes long enought to rip and load... LOL I'm doing that right now. I'll let you know what it does! Thanks

Bigdawg

Just Me
It's a versaworks upgrade, not a roland upgrade. Just came out less then a month ago (I think). we're using vp540 and upgraded.

GARY CULY

capitol cant you just throw on about a 1 foot square mask over an area and try testing? and not send a whole 3 gig file?

GARY CULY

signguy yes on 3m 180 IJ i always been using the lx difusion sir ...have to get the heat up 42 -38 lays er on pretty heavy ...jv 3 54 here too..BI-DI always .....3651 use the fxpress difusion 38-36 heat BI-DI i also use a infared heater to dry on the way down to the take up reel on the 180

Last edited: