• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Profile To Use For Vehicle Wrap

Capital Signs

I tried it and the darker colors lay on pretty thick, and kinda globb up... Didnt quite like that. I'm gonna try another profile here...

Capital Signs

I-45 Which profile exactly did you pick, because there are a couple like the calendered wrap vinyl, premium cast vinyl, etc... Thanks in advance!

GARY CULY

welp i tryied im sure a mimaki and a roland prnt differently and use different profiles .sorry i couldnt help

Capital Signs

That's fine, I"m sure they do. I'm thinking of upgrading to the XC-540, is it worth it other than the SP540V? I want to sell this one and get myself over my head in the other one LOL.

K Chez

On a SP 300 at my old job, we would use the PCVP material and the corosponding color profile, if I remember correctly. Always best to do a small scale test first, just to be sure.