• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Program To Make Graphics Catalog

Techman

CAnto Cumulus
Free demo on Corel 9.
Catalog is limited to 5k images. but who has a need for one bigger.
If so you just make another catalog..

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You can generate catalogs of a sort from apps like Thumbs Plus and Portfolio. If you want to do it to a higher standard and customized for you needs and taste, then you should use a page layout application like Pagemaker, InDesign and others. Those latter methods being fairly time consuming.

You can also make a catalog in anything that allows you to resize images and position them on a page. So all apps like Illustrator, Corel, various signmaking programs all could be used as well.

stopngo

I'm using portfolio 6 and it works fine. Only problem is that you can only view small thumbs otherwise a nice program.:thumb:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
stopngo said:
I'm using portfolio 6 and it works fine. Only problem is that you can only view small thumbs otherwise a nice program.:thumb:

You should be able to view full screen if your source CD is in your CD-ROM drive. As an alternative, store all your clipart files on a large hard drive and add them into Portfolio from there.