• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Project Management and CRM software

zspace

Premium Subscriber
What do you use and/or recommend?

Thanks.

We have been on Cyrious for about 6 years. It is powerful from the point of quoting the job to invoicing. There are a lot of tools and reports that simplify project management. It also handles our invoicing and receivables management.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Assuming you are running a full service sign shop, I would start with manilla folders and a file cabinet. Once you are doing a couple million a year you should look at project management and CRM software. I like Basecamp.

2B

there are several threads already started pertaining to this,
would suggest doing a search for the software and the reviews/ comments/suggestions

rarely is there an off the shelf program that deliveries everything you want and how you want it.
Meaning, you may have to have a custom program made

WildWestDesigns

Just how much in features are you wanting?

While I'm not a manilla folders and file cabinet kind of guy (prefer digital too much), there are some "bare bones" options along the lines of this, that would take time, but could be setup even without using specialty programs.

However, if you are going for the gusto with features, then I would ask how tech inclined are you? Is it something that you and/or your staff can handle or need someone else to handle it?

I use Dolibarr, self hosted, but they do have it to where you can install it on individual computers. Open sourced, so it's easier to modify if need be. Therefore, it makes it easier not to have to start from scratch and add features as you may need them and ones that may specifically only apply to your operation.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
Assuming you are running a full service sign shop, I would start with manilla folders and a file cabinet. Once you are doing a couple million a year you should look at project management and CRM software. I like Basecamp.
i've been saving up for a manilla folder, what can i use if the meantime?

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
Can you quote with Basecamp?