• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ps3...

Marlene

well, I finally broke down and bought a PS3, actually two PS3's as my hubby and I both needed one. I have the high-def set up downstairs and just regular upstairs. I'm playing Star Ocean and took Friday off to "game". I am in love with it all ready!!!! I waited on buying as we had our PS2's but am so glad I upgraded. I'll be getting my copy of Final Fantasy 13 this week so that ends any hope of ever seeing the outdoors again! anyone else in love with their PS3?

mikey-Oh

my favorite console so far. apparently in october, we will no longer need the netflix disk to stream movies!

petepaz

i can't hang on the ps3 my grandson kicks my ass on his
(i guess if i took some time to sit and learn all the buttons and practice a little maybe)
during school you can't get him up but during the summer he is up at like 6 playing
navy seals, modern warfare, madden
i will stick to my wii less skill needed and i kick ass at tiger woods golf

Marlene

the game I'm playing, Star Ocean has such beautiful graphics that I've been just walking around looking at the scenery. I've heard that Final Fantasy is even prettier.

the one thing that I've noticed is the camera angle in Star Ocean kind of spins around from time to time and is a little hard to control so I got bed spins the other night like you do after riding a ride at fair or park. my own fault as I played for about 6 hours straight until my little "X" button finger got sore.

JESSE WALKER

love my ps3. i really loooooooooooooooooove it with my samsung 3d tv.

When the kiddos are off to sleep I am usually playing cod mw2.

Marlene

love my ps3. i really loooooooooooooooooove it with my samsung 3d tv.

jealous! I have jsut a 32" samsung HD. we looked at getting a bigger TV for downstairs and saw the new 3d TVs, wow those are great. can't wait for 3d games!