• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PTF Profile Files

thewood

I'm running the Flexi 10 RIP. My ink vendor provided me with some profiles in PTF format. I'm not familiar with that format. How do I add these to Flexi?

Also, can I still use the traditional .icc profiles in Flexi 10?

I'm running the Flexi 10 RIP. My ink vendor provided me with some profiles in PTF format. I'm not familiar with that format. How do I add these to Flexi?

Also, can I still use the traditional .icc profiles in Flexi 10?

PTF is a file format used by Flexi 8 and higher. It stands for Preset Transfer File, and is intended to be a packaged media configuration for the SAi RIP. The PTF should include a custom ICC as a component of the PTF, along with channel ink limits, lineariazation info, and total ink limit info.

It plugs into the SAi RIP (either PhotoPrint or FlexiSIGN-PRO's Production Manager application). In Production Manager, go to the File Menu > Install PTF File, and browse to the file, then confirm. Afterwords, the new media should be listed in the PTF list box in Production Manager/ PhotoPrint.

Last edited:

thewood

Many thanks, Castek Resources!

In my Production Manager, I went to File>Import Presets. Worked like a charm.

:thankyou: