• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

publish to pdf with signlab 10

shacho

I have signlab 10 and i like to send out proofs by publishing to PDF so the customer can zoom in and see detail. my problem is when i am publishing to PDF it is the wrong color. i will attach a screen shot of what it is supposed to look like (named before) and a PDF after publishing (named after) which is wrong. can anyone tell me why it is publishing like this?

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 200
  • after.pdf
    584.6 KB · Views: 184

shacho

the png is just a screen shot from signlab. Do you how do i make the PDF look the same as my signlab screen?

thanx

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I opened the PDF and it's actually in RGB mode already so something else has to be going on. I think maybe what's happening is the gradients are being rasterized and that is changing the color. When I open it in Illustrator all of the gradients are raster images layered on top of a vector outline. I'm not used to Sign Lab but that is not how Illustrator does things at all. I wonder if it's because they are different programs or if the process of creating a PDF from Sign Lab is somehow different.