• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Pull up banner with no warping? Latex 365

struthmuffin

Right now we run a 9mil grey back satin material.. its from a few different suppliers and white labeled, but pretty sure its all from que media. (SUBRG).
We have also tried one or two others, but to get a true flat no warp finish, we have to run it at 20 pass, and even then I think we are at 90% ink..maybe 100 I cant recall right off hand.. but we cant run any lower passes or the heat we need will add too much warping.
Anyone have any suggestions of what they use? We 'can' print this material much much faster if we want.. the finished pull up will have some curl on the sides and you might notice some rippling in the middle... would love to hear some input.

rjssigns

I run a Mutoh 1624x so not sure if this will help, but we run 13mil smooth blockout double sided. IIRC we got it from Signworld. When that runs out I'm going to try the UltraFlex 15oz no curl.

dypinc

All my customers love the Bantex® 10 oz. Curl Free Black Back for retractable banners. It prints great with a very durable finish.

Melks

Also would like to hear if anyone has a go to solution for pull-up banner printing on HP latex machines. I ran a roll of Duratex banner recently for some pull up banners and was not happy with the finished product. Visible rippling throughout the print. I haven't had a chance to dial in the vacuum/heat/pass settings on the Duratex banner yet and ran it on the generic banner setting to start.