• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pulled the Trigger 54" VersaCamm is Ordered

Barry

txsurfer said:
My shop is located just outside of Houston.
Ahh, Im just out side of Houston as well. Im actually over in Cypress.

In Houston Graphics Solutions Group and Amariban both have good selections of digitally printable media at good prices (Graphics Solutions Group Delivers next day which is nice). Im assuming your getting your printer from Graphics Solutions Group (Jimmy Ellis mabey?).

txsurfer

Yea, i have been doing business with GSG for awhile, i went over and Jimmy gave me a Demo, he seems very knowledgable, I always like to check all my options on substrate.

My shop is in Baytown, We do offset, silkscreen, and alot of vinyl work, i currently have been jobbing out my outdoor stuff, I also have had an HP2500CP for a long time.

Barry

GSG has been really good to me, I purchased my Versacamm from Jimmy and he is just a great guy. Im upgrading here soon so Jimmy will get another sale out of me... :)

iSign

man, I wish I lived next door to Barry (well.. I mean I wish he lived next door to me) ...I would be real nice to him... he knows a lot about inkjet printing :Big Laugh

Barry

Doug Allan said:
man, I wish I lived next door to Barry (well.. I mean I wish he lived next door to me) ...I would be real nice to him... he knows a lot about inkjet printing :Big Laugh

Actualy I wish I lived next to you. Im guessing Maui is much nicer than Texas.. :D

nxtremesign

Good for You!!

txsurfer said:
YEE Haw,

I am in Texas, in advice on good sources for materials?

Good for you I don't think you can go wrong! :cool: We're fixn' to buy Mimaki 160SP we were appove just a couple of weeeks ago.