• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question for VersaCamm users

txsurfer

I am using the SP-540V, with Max Inks, and VersaWorks.

I am taking a poll to see what percentage of jobs you print are in the normal mode, and what percentage is in the high quality mode?

Also do you have a standard that you go by, for example hardhat decals in high quality, outdoor banners in normal quality?

It seems like we are printing alot of jobs in the High Quality mode?

GregT

I have the SP300V and use very little in the high quality mode. Most everything is normal mode. Thats not to say the I don't use the high quality. The difference comes when the customer wants a difference. just my 2 cents

Barry

I print vinyl at 720x720 8 pass mode. I get photo quality results and about 64 sq feet per hour speed. With banner I will print 720x360 and get a little more speed.

Drip Dry

I use standard mode for most everything
If I'm doing something like one day golf signs, then I run it in High Speed.
Unless you look fo it you can't tell the difference.
I never saw any need to run high quality
jim

mikesign

I print most everything at high speed on a 540v from versaworks. Never yet had any complaints. The max inks look alot better at this speed than the reg. ecosol inks did.

stopngo

95% of everything that we print is at the standard 720x720. Bump up the head speed if you need a little more sq/ft per hour but watch for banding. Otherwise there is very little difference to the common consumer.