• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rapidtac

Medina Signs

Old Member
I contacted Rapid Tac through the forum and he answered all my questions. It is nice to have him aboard. I finally bought some Rapid Tac II and I like the way it works.

BigNate

Tell that to Gino's rutabaga pie!
Chemical free pie? Rutabaga! Dang those things are full of glucosinolates! - and not to mention his pies have been saturated with dihydrogen-oxide! (but maybe a little Rapid Tac would help the flavor?...)

JBurton

Signtologist
JBurton peak in 3rd grade, why study, I’m taking over Daddy’s sign shop someday.
The great irony is the Australian misspelling Australia twice, once in his profile and once in his question.
But really, y'all have grades over 3? We're all supposed to start pickin cotton about then. Or soybeans.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Rhubarb is worse! sooo much oxalic acid you can get stones just by LOOKING at the leaves..... if you can make it safe (and tasty), RESPECT to you Gino!
The leaves are toxic. The stalks are sublime... Pie, syrups... Love rhubarb. My kiddo would eat it straight out of the garden. Too tart for me like that, but, respect.