• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RealTimeDesigner - New Merchant Member

S

Stan B

I took a qucik scan of your websites....

=======
I probably shouldnr anyways

netsirk

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome thus far. Much warmer than I expected :)

Apart from my RealTimeDesigner software, I hope to contribute a good bit to the signs101 community. I've been selling online since 1997 and have contributed articles to SignCraft magazine over the years. I wrote my first online design software in 2000 and now that I am marketing it, we have the backing of several large players to ensure that it won't disappear overnight. I'm also a Florida licensed PE, and do a lot of computer graphics programming. I hope to contribute in a lot of areas.

Now about esigns - he had a neat FLASH interface, but i doubt that the backend was built on a cad engine that truly supported native vector output. Anyone know what happened to him? A few weeks ago I checked his site and got a bunch of Russian jibberish. Now it is completely dead???

Now that we've rebuilt our graphics engine, we are looking to upgrade the look and feel of the RealTimeDesigner - if anyone has a particular knack for GUI design, we'd like to talk.

Thanks again,
Mark Gering
www.RealTimeDesigner.com

grafixhenk

I just signed up for the free trial to give it a shot. I currently have a web designer working on a interactive design site based on the Adobe Flex platform. Will let you know how that works out.

alanzhao

Adobe Flex/Flash platform combine with SVG/EPS output is the best way to implement this type of web application. Anything other than that will be too slow to perform on browsers.