• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RealTimeDesigner - New Merchant Member

netsirk

Hi guys and gals,

I'm Mark Gering. I've been screen printing and making signs since 1980. I've run www.magneticsigns.com, www.stickerz.com and www.magnetking.com since 1997.

In 2000 i wrote my own online design software - crude but it worked. Last year i was in a quandry whether to buy someone elses code or rewrite my own once again. I shopped around and decided to rewrite my own with the goal of making it configurable so that i could market it to others.

Well, we're done and now we are beginning to market it. It is currently in use by 70+ companies ranging from mom & pop's up to one of the largest screen print sign companies in the country with $50 million in annual sales.

If you have online sales now, or want online sales, you should really consider an online design software. There's a whole breed of clientele out there that wants to design their own product - regardless of their abilities.
It will free you up to do the creative work people are willing to pay you for.

If you'd like to try out the RealTimeDesigner absolutely free, go to www.RealTimeDesigner.com and click signup.

Thanks
mark :)

R08

Very nice.
I can see this even for a local market.
I really need to get a website!

Ken

I'll check it out. I think a website is needed these days.
Welcome to S101.
BTW...how do you print on a golf ball?
Ken

Last edited: