• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective aluminum blanks dealer

visual800

who do you guys get these from? I know Grimco has then. I need 20-30x30 high intensity reflective blanks

Cale Frederick

We don't use reflective blanks, but we either use Grimco or Alumapanel. I usually talk to TJ at alumapanel and he always helps us out a lot.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We get ours at a authorized state dealer. Look for one in your area. They are very inexpensive this way, if you're buying in quantity. 230 might be considered enough for a quantity discount.

Last edited:

visual800

We get ours at a authorized state dealer. Look for one in your area. They are very inexpensive this way, if you're buying in quantity. 230 might be considered enough for a quantity discount.

we have one of those guys here and they are high as hell. and I need 20 not 230. i appreciate all the replies just seeing my options here, never hurts

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Oops:..... I knew it was 20, just typed an extra number, my bad.

On the blanks, we pay about $16. for high intensity on .080 - 30" x 30". The weight on that alone is gonna kill ya to have them sent in. We order them and a day or so later, I pick them up on my way in to work. They're about 15/20 minutes away from us.