• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

reflective tape

B-Man

looking for a white reflective vinyl for numbers to stick to some plastic squares can anyone recommend a reasonable priced vinyl?
I use oracal 551 for normal stuff. I'm thinking Oralite 5500 as it seems to be the only oralite that doesn't say "The material is strictly intended for adhesion onto even metallic surfaces, such as aluminium and galvanised steel" and is the lowest price for oralite

Albert Cyrus

If you prefer Orafol products, have you looked at the Oralite 5400? It's less durable than the 5500 but usually a bit cheaper. Plus it's solvent printable. I don't know what the specs say, but it works great on non-metal surfaces.

rjssigns

Could check into Nikkalite reflective. Haven't used it in a long while but never had a call back.

B-Man

If you prefer Orafol products, have you looked at the Oralite 5400? It's less durable than the 5500 but usually a bit cheaper. Plus it's solvent printable. I don't know what the specs say, but it works great on non-metal surfaces.
Just have an account with orafol more than prefer their products.

I would have thought most should stick to non metallic surfaces but they all say even metallic surfaces.

Will check out Nikkalite
Thanks all.