• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Refurbished and Demo Equipment Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Signs101 Members,

We have a few refurbished and demo models available with special pricing, and I thought I would make these units available to members on this site. We have several cutters, both drag knife and tangential available, in a variety of widths.

If you would like more information about these models, as well as pricing, please email all inquiries to philj@summa.us and I can provide you with that information.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@summa.us

Wildgoose

Hey Phil!

Saw your post and thought I'd say Hi and thank you for the demo machine you sold me last year in July (Paul N in Idaho) The SummaCut D75 R was theoretically a demo but still in the box as you may remember.

Well, just saying that this cutter has changed my life. I absolutely love it! I have cuts miles of vinyl and am still on the original blade at the 9 month mark without a wimper. Absolutely unbelievable tracking just like advertised and flawless performance. Very, very happy I decided to get the best and thank you for taking care of me.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Thank you for the very kind words, Paul! It's great to hear that your Summa is working out well for you. I hope business has been good lately!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@summa.us

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Additional Units Available

Hello All,

Hope everyone is having a great week! I just thought I would let everyone know that we have recently added additional refurbished cutters in various widths and series. Please email me at philj@summa.us if you would like more information and pricing for these units.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
2 Units Available

Good morning everyone,

Just thought I would let everyone know that we just added two 54" demo models to inventory. We are making these available to Signs101 members before we advertise elsewhere. Please email me at philj@summa.us for pricing and additional information on these two cutters.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just added a 64" SummaCut Series in case anyone might be interested. For more information please PM me or email me at philj@summa.us.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Signs101 Members,

Hope everyone is having a great week! I just thought I would let everyone know that we recently added a 64" demo model for our S2 T Series. We have just the one unit currently available and if you're interested please email me at philj@summa.us for all the details.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello 31Legen,

My apologies for the delayed response. With the site being down I didn't see your post until today. We actually do have one S2T75(30") demo/refurbished model available if you still need the cutter. We also have a couple 64" models as well in case anybody else might be interested. For any price or availability inquiries please email me directly at philj@summa.us.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi 31Legen,

Just thought I would follow up with you and see if you would still like to discuss the demo model S2T75(30") cutter? If so, please email me your contact information to philj@summa.us and I can give you a call to go over everything.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning and happy holidays to everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we just recently added a couple demo model S2 tangential cutters that are available at special year end pricing. If you would like additional information and pricing on the units please email me directly at philj@summa.us and I can get you all the details.

Have a great rest of your week and a blessed holiday season!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Good morning and happy holidays to everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we just recently added a couple demo model S2 tangential cutters that are available at special year end pricing. If you would like additional information and pricing on the units please email me directly at philj@summa.us and I can get you all the details.

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Sent ya an email.

BigPrintn

Email sent

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Gary Wiant

Thank you Phil for making my S2T 140 refurb. Purchase so smooth and that you for all your help figuring out the temporary workflow.

Thanks again for the great deal& better service