• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions replacement lades for Summa flatbed cutter

Have found a couple great places for router bits that do not cost $200/bit like the summa ones do but I haven't found anywhere to buy the replacement blades like the heavy duty knife etc... Any suggestions?
We have a Summa F1612

Thank you!

AL

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I just wanted to clarify that the bits you are describing are sold in a 3-pk for $208 so they are actually $69/bit, not $208/bit. That said, if you are looking for a wider selection, and perhaps better pricing as well, I would suggest Hartlauer Bits(http://www.hartlauerbits.com/).

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

ya thanks! Actually I am in Canada and the bits I wanted with shipping ended being almost $500 Canadian for 3.. so bad math there on my part and my supplier that we got the machine from charged me over $200 Canadian for the heavy duty single edge blade which is $87 (USD) on the Summa site... So if I can't find OEM I will definitely just order through the site.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Ouch, that is definitely expensive. Hopefully you can find a source that is more reasonable or just order through our site like you mentioned. Feel free to contact me at philj@summa.us if there is anything I can do to help.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.