• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacemnet Parts Distributor?

BrokenArrow

The warranty's on my Printers have expired. Is it better/cheaper to order parts directly from the manufacturer or through the company i had the warranty with(Nazdar/Sawgrass)? I am looking for mimaki (jv5-320)(jv33)and Roland soljet(Aqueous and solvent) Replacements. Thanks for the help in advance

CS-SignSupply-TT

DEALER vs. SELF

The warranty's on my Printers have expired. Is it better/cheaper to order parts directly from the manufacturer or through the company i had the warranty with(Nazdar/Sawgrass)? I am looking for mimaki (jv5-320)(jv33)and Roland soljet(Aqueous and solvent) Replacements. Thanks for the help in advance

WELCOME from HOT!lanta! Because you are on signs101, probably you are willing to "...dive under the hood(s)...", get your hands dirty, and perform the work yourself. That being said, sometimes you have to get OEM parts. Therefore, I suggest maintaining the best relationship possible with your Dealer. By the way, who's 3rd party inks are you using?

BrokenArrow

WELCOME from HOT!lanta! Because you are on signs101, probably you are willing to "...dive under the hood(s)...", get your hands dirty, and perform the work yourself. That being said, sometimes you have to get OEM parts. Therefore, I suggest maintaining the best relationship possible with your Dealer. By the way, who's 3rd party inks are you using?
I am using sawgrass sublime ink and eco sol purchased from nazdar. And yes my hands are dirty. So if i order parts should i purchase them from MIMAKI or Sawgrass who sold us the machine (we still have a warranty on our ink systems through sawgrass). I know sawgrass is going to order the part from Mimaki and send it to us. I assume that it would just be best to cut out the middle man, no?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Dealer relationships

I am using sawgrass sublime ink and eco sol purchased from nazdar. And yes my hands are dirty. So if i order parts should i purchase them from MIMAKI or Sawgrass who sold us the machine (we still have a warranty on our ink systems through sawgrass). I know sawgrass is going to order the part from Mimaki and send it to us. I assume that it would just be best to cut out the middle man, no?

If your issue is with the ink delivery systems, contact SAWGRASS

Robert M

Roland & Mimaki Parts

We would welcome to chance to supply you parts for those printers. Check out our site at www.solventinkjet.com
If the part is not on the site we can order it in for you.
And feel free to discuss your machine issues with one of our techs
800-328-1306