• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacing Colorspan 72 uv

S

Sign 4

I am new to this forum so I'll start with an introduction. I am Sarah, working out of Louisville, KY. I run a Colorspan Gator 72s, a Roland vp-540 and a Colorspan 72 UV.

As the title says, I am replacing the UV and was wanting some recommendations. I apologize if this thread already exists, but I am new to your community. The printers I am currently looking at are CET color X-press 500, the
Mimaki JFX 1631 Plus, the Vutek [FONT=&quot]T1000 and the Teckwin TS300. I know this is a lot of printers, but it is a huge investment for my company and I want to make sure I am getting the best product for the money.

As far as capabilities go, we want a true flat bed that is capable of printing white and at least 48" wide. We are also not interested in any HP products as we have had a bad experience tryingto get support for our Colorspans.

I would love any feedback on the above mentioned printers, or recommendations for something else if I am heading in the wrong direction. Thanks!

[/FONT]

Hzone15

Sorry to hear about your support from HP. They have been great on my FB950.

The reviews from the CET seem solid, and they are located in Atlanta, so not to far for you to take a trip to see them.

Mimaki JFX, nice printer slow though even Mimaki will tell you it's not a productivity printer it's a niche market printer.

Mimaki also located in GA, a road trip might be in order.

That's what I did when before I purchased.