• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacing Roland VersaCAMM SP-300V in FY2016, suggestions?

shfire2000

We will be replacing our Roland VersaCAMM SP-300V in fiscal year 2016, which starts for us in July 2015. According to Roland the end of life for the SP-300V is June 2015. So far this is the only Vinyl printer I have used. I am looking at the SP-300I, but I would like suggestions for a good replacement. The primary use of the printer is vehicle graphics, for fire & rescue vehicles. I also use it for labels for application on the construction of new vehicles, making whiteboards, widow stickers, and banners. My boss is also interested in vehicle wraps. I also use FlexiSIGN Pro software with it. The vinyl we mainly use is: 3m Scotchlite removable reflective graphics film with comply adhesive, Series 680CR, and Oracal 3551 Glossy Calendared. Thanks

S.Hodgson
Fairfax County Fire & Rescue Dept., VA
:wavingflag:

shfire2000

This is the page I'm referring to. I do realize that the printer still could have many years left on it. This just means no more support from the manufacturer, software/ firmware updates etc, and their suggestion of when to replace it. So I'm looking to replace it, and my boss is all for it.

http://rolanddga.com/owners/support/eol/