• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Responding to your online reviews - second in a series

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
The Hardy Boys and the Case of the Mysterious Sign Shop Mentor
Youre right, here is Tex hot on the case:
image-asset.jpg

Reveal1

I'm here to help. Tell me what you think. Could not put my finger on it. But I figured it out. He does not use contractions. Short sentences. Does that make sense? Are you human? I'm here to help,help, help, help......

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
There are 3 or 4 threads now just on google listings. You started a thread on xacto blades and told everyone the difference between the blades was the price on amazon. Then continued on with the google listing stuff.
It is becoming pretty clear that this is all you have.
Here is my main concern with all of this
What if someone takes your bait and you somehow get into doing their reviews and then hold these positive reviews for some sort of payment, a ransom of some sort? You don't pay, I screw up all of these reviews. I'm not saying that is the case but I am pretty cynical and typically do not trust many people. It all seems very strange and I hope that I am wrong here.

This stands out, maybe a typo but it sounds more like a foreigner writing one of those nigerian money scams
"If I charged a fee, then the risk entirely on your side. If I do not charge a fee, then risk is on my side. I have to deliver. Might someone take advantage?"
Here I am, brand new to Signs101 and this is the way I am treated. Wow. I do not get into doing their reviews. Any work I do is as a team mate. They post their own words. Thank you for pointing out the typos. I think I might have corrected them. There is a limit to how many characters can be in the signature.

Reveal1

Here I am, brand new to Signs101 and this is the way I am treated. Wow. I do not get into doing their reviews. Any work I do is as a team mate. They post their own words. Thank you for pointing out the typos. I think I might have corrected them. There is a limit to how many characters can be in the signature.
Ok, now I'm feeling a little guilt for piling on. But nice to see something from you besides the programmatic language. It sounds so contrived, which is what I think some of us are picking up. Saying that for your benefit, assuming you are genuinely trying to connect in a positive way. I get so much BS during the course of a normal day, that anyone sounding like they are trying to manipulate or be deceptive raises red flags. Not saying you ARE, but it comes across that way. But you are definitely getting attention and response, for what it's worth.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I tried to warn you and you said, bring it on...... and they did.

Maybe you're trying too hard, maybe not hard enough. we've had quite a few characters over the years, some sill here, some gone, but this place thrives on knowing all. You can't be the guy behind the curtain at this place.

Anyway welcome and good luck.​

C

ColoPrinthead

SSM is probably just an elaborate well planned Alias of Old Paint))))))))))))))()

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
What is the OP trying to sell? It sounds like some kind of middle man service to respond to online customer reviews. If that's the case a sign company's old sales dept or managers should be the ones doing that work, not a third party that isn't related to the sign company at all.

Most of our customers are able to visit our office in person or at least talk with one of our people over the phone. Many of those customers are repeat customers. Either way we have more than just one or two instances of contact with clients during the process of completing a sign project. At least in our case it would appear really strange and even off-putting to have a third party company jump in and try to do some or all of the talking for us in response to a review one of our clients wrote online.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
You still have not told anyone what you actually do. You introduced yourself as an industry veteran that was going to give industry advice but so far you have 4 posts on google listings which is a common route for scammers. If you are legit, then you would listen and hear what we are saying to you, if you aren't it will probably just be constant deflection like now. Don't put on a fake oh whoa is me act, most of us can see through it all.

Johnny Best

So you visit Signs101 park and Ranger Gino tells you not to get to close to the animals. You did not listen, you tried to feed them or got into their path. You were warned just like the people who get to close to the buffalos, bears and alligators. Feeding sharks is another fun thing to do.
Right now Tex is packing your chute for that skydiving you want to do. Notarealsignguy owns the airplane company. After you hit the ground make sure you give them a 5 star rating on google.