• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restoring deleted printer

cprvh

Using Flexi21 (subscription). We somehow deleted a printer. I was able to add the printer back and selected the correct preset with no problem. When I try to print, Flexi shows "RIP Error". It appears to be tied to a custom inkset we had created. I cannot find the inkset we had used that the profile is looking for. Is there anyway to restore the inkset? I did call tech support and they were no help at all. Where should I be looking???

Thanks!

netsol

are you doing windows backups?

If yes, you can mount the backup as a secondary drive & copy the <your user>\appdata\sai\flexisign data then import the custom inkset

Sorry i can't be more specific, but i have not yet made my first custom inkset in flexi

cprvh

Well, apparently, custom inksets are associated with the printer installed. Once the printer is deleted the custom inksets are gone! The machine's only job is to run Flexi. I restored the computer from last weeks backup and we are good to go!