• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retail Pricing Help

PSG

Hi All!

I've been away from the industry for a while and I'm a little rusty on pricing so I can use some help so I can make some informed decisions. So there is not a lot of flogging happening here what I am needing help with is SUGGESTED RETAIL pricing. So any friendly help would be appreciated.

project 1:
qty. 2000 - 1'x2' floor graphics. Square cut. Half Carpet / Half Tile.

Project 2:
qty. 5 - promotional / short term (2 Months) partial vehicle wraps.
Small car like Ford Focus Wagon.
Hood and both sets of side doors only.
Installed

I know pricing varies by region and market, but that is exactly why I am asking to know what you would sell it for. So I can have an informed price range to know what the overall industry range is.

Thanks in advance for you help.
:thankyou:

JE

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
your cost, apply a margin % to that, factor in labor and overhead, bobs your uncle done.

math is as follows (Supply cost x margin) + prorated overhead + Labor + any other factor = base price. ... no profit, just costs assessed.

base price should be the minimum you ask for, some shops charge tier pricing from there, base, base+markup, base+(markup x 2) ... some just apply another margin and that is their profits, etc, etc. etc, etc.

Otherwise I have no idea to help you since I know none of those factors for your costs or what you expect is fair for actual profits on a job like that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
your cost, apply a margin % to that, factor in labor and overhead, bobs your uncle done.

math is as follows (Supply cost x margin) + prorated overhead + Labor + any other factor = base price. ... no profit, just costs assessed.

base price should be the minimum you ask for, some shops charge tier pricing from there, base, base+markup, base+(markup x 2) ... some just apply another margin and that is their profits, etc, etc. etc, etc.

Otherwise I have no idea to help you since I know none of those factors for your costs or what you expect is fair for actual profits on a job like that.

What he said, that's a wonderful quick-fix for your needs.
OR look for a thread where Fred gives a complete breakdown of pricing regardless of your location.

What's a 1/2 carpet graphic ?? :help