• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reusable Decals

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
I'm looking for someone who can print decals for a dealership that says "For Sale" The artwork for the decals will be supplied to you in a bubble/oval about 24" long - all you need to do is print them.

Specs of the project:
Cling or Vinyl that adheres to the inside of the truck's window.
Re-positional and reusable up to 2-3 times

Thank you,

Lindsey

ams

I'm looking for someone who can print decals for a dealership that says "For Sale" The artwork for the decals will be supplied to you in a bubble/oval about 24" long - all you need to do is print them.

Specs of the project:
Cling or Vinyl that adheres to the inside of the truck's window.
Re-positional and reusable up to 2-3 times

Thank you,

Lindsey

Does it have to be printed reverse on the adhesion side?

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
Does it have to be printed reverse on the adhesion side?

Preferably - These go on the windows of Semi Trucks that are for sale so they need to be inside if possible otherwise the guys will need to get a ladder if installed on the outside.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Yupo is optically clear, so you still print first surface, mirror the design then apply inside.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the US that can print onto it. We have a near full roll on the shelf at the moment but are quite a distance away.

ams

Preferably - These go on the windows of Semi Trucks that are for sale so they need to be inside if possible otherwise the guys will need to get a ladder if installed on the outside.

That will collect a ton of dust on it or be very expensive to produce by putting a roll of adhesive across the printed side.

ams

In order to do a reverse print, the only other possible way is to use clear decals, but I don't know of any that are clear and reusable.
If you use the micro suction reusable ones, you would have to print on the suction side to be able to put it inside the vehicle facing out.

Christian @ 2CT Media

They make clear easy dot and clear idot, they also make clear glass adhere film. All of those can be reverse printed than either flood coated or laminated white.