• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reverse print on perforated

what the

Owner/op
Anyone have knowledge about what material to use for reverse printing perforated and the know-hows?
Any information is appreciated,
Thank you so much.

cbrown

There is a perforated window film that you can print on the adhesive side - seen a sample but never used it. Most window films seem to have a black backing and doing a reverse print would be impossible. I don't know the product name for the perf you can print on the adhesive for an inside mount - my rep at Fellers told me about it months ago

sfr table hockey

There was a clear perf media, in fact I still have part of the sample roll. You need to be able to print white though.

For that option you would reverse print then flood with white for the second pass and then black for the third pass. When done you would have a perf to mount on the inside of windows. Lots of printing when you can get similar results from a poster perf which is perf with no adhesive. You could mount that inside a window with clear adhesive strips or tabs with a lot less printing.

I can't print white but thought a person could spray the white and black manually..... but it never worked very well with plugging up the holes.

Here was the thread with info on the suction cup perf that was removable.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...everse-adhesive-on-perf&p=1224899#post1224899

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is it being viewed from the inside? Is it being applied on the inside? I have a unique perf for that application if your interested.