• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reviews on Letterfab or Signfab

signsvisual

Hi guys, does any one have experience ordering with either signfab or letterfab. If so can you share your thoughts or feedback/reviews? Thanks.

signsvisual

Can I have some more reviews on different channel letter vendors and your recommendations please. Thank you all!

jeffkics

Sign Says
I used LetterFab for years, and in the past 2 it has gone way down hill. Missed deadlines left and right. Really poor quality control. Things missing, screws popped out, hand cut vinyl on what should have been machine cut, poorly lined up panels, dark areas of lighting, light leakage, all kinds of stuff. I've had shipping damages because of their poor crating. I even had drivers go bad within 6 months and they wont pay for labor to replace them like they claimed they would. I've had to spend hours on signs fixing there poor workmanship.
I have made the switch to SignFab and so far so good.