• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

rip error?

gabagoo

This is weird. I had to print a pontiac logo for a customer who makes displays for GM showrooms and I have printed and cut these before. This time the size was smaller so I opened the existing file which had a contour cut on it and simply reduced it. Sent it out to print 4 of them. Rip error. Hmmm Tried again...Rip error. I then turned the printer off turned it on took out the fire wire , re inserted it and reboot the software as well. rip error again. OK I have seen this before and I then turned the graphic into a bitmap and reimported it in and aligned it with the contour cut. This time it went out and said done yet I never saw the printing %ages and as far as the software was concerned it was finished. Printer never did a thing. I tried again and this time it worked. WTF is with that? any other users experience this?