• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Riping and Printing Problem With Flexi

pgettys

Ok i upgraded my flexi since it was well over due and now when i go to rip and print it says it's processing,but stay's at 0% and never prints
any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks
Paul

whynow

Did you upgrade to 7.6? I upgraded, had huge problems and quickly switched back to the lower version. I don't think Flexi is admitting anything, but I have talked to several people that have experience problems with the new version. The consensus has been to switch back to 7.5.

pgettys

Fixed it,
had to reinstall it and that got t
Thanks anyway i know it was on the tip of your tounge's

jayhawksigns

7.6v2 has been a safe upgrade so far, I do agree to stay away from 7.6v1.

There are some really nice new features that I haven't had a chance to play with yet in 7.6v2, but it did solve a crashing problem that I had with my 7.5 install.

Derf

I have Flexi Sign Pro 7.6v2 and had a problem Ripping files however it ended up being a Windows XP Pro Service pack 2 problem. I uninstalled Service pack 2 and everything was back to normal.