• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Rite 55" Cold Laminator for Sale (remaining payments only)

Lee Ferris

Rite-Laminator - 55" Cold Roller with Take/wind up. A high quality, yet affordable solution to produce high quality finished graphics for several applications within the sign making process. e.g. pre-masking, lamination & mounting. This Laminator machine is an ideal add-on to any Vinyl Cutter, Printer or Printer/Cutter and can easily be setup in a small studio, basement, sign shop etc. Rite-Laminator features several easy to use functions at a cost that is affordable to any operation. Enhance your productivity as well as increase the quality of your finished graphics. Comes with foot pedal, liner take-up. Best sold Rite-Laminator 55" Cold, 0.5" in Canada/US large format digital graphic supplies space. Well priced laminator with a small floor footprint.

Still under warranty, this laminator is only a 14 months old and in mint condition. Sold our sign shop recently or we'd be happily using this reliable hardware today.

To add this like new laminator to your business, you can either assume the remaining payments (48 out of 60 @ $111.52+GST or pay the buyout total in full - $5527).

Edmonton, Canada.

Call Jen at 1-780-667-4744 for more information.

Attachments

• Rite_Laminator.png
    Rite_Laminator.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 408
  • Rite_Laminator_2.png
    Rite_Laminator_2.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is that 1/2" height restriction... a full 1/2" ??

edit: I'm sorry, I see you say 3/8" bit later you say .5"​

Last edited:

Lee Ferris

Is that 1/2" height restriction... a full 1/2" ??

edit: I'm sorry, I see you say 3/8" bit later you say .5"​
Thanks for the enquiry. Yes, it's a full 1/2" (0.5) for the substrates/application process. I've updated the listing to clarify and appreciate you flagging this up.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions?