• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ritrama Vinyl?

mudmedia

Had a sales rep come in today and gave me some pretty good pricing on Ritrama 1955 Calandered vinyl. I am currently using Oracal 3651 for our flat signage stock and am curious to if anyone has used this stuff before. Any good or bad reviews? It is a 3 mil instead of 2.5 but on signage that is not gonna make a difference my main question is longevity, quality and how it prints.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

MikePro

haven't really used the calendared vinyl, but Ritrama's banner material and vehicle wrap vinyls are awesome. ...especially at the competitive pricing they offer. guaranteed you can get a free short-roll to try, all you gotta do is ask.

regardless, i'd say go for it. you should know what you're getting into with calendared vinyls anyhow. me, I only use high performance materials and then dabble with 5-year intermediates for my "economy" stuff.

mudmedia

I did not know ritrama made banner material. I will have to check that out I will go ahead and check out this calandered vinyl and see what it is all about.