• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RM Longhorn logo

Macca

Hi All,
I need to find the rm williams longhorn logo in eps format. Does anyone have any leads? (or the logo?)
Thanks for the help,
Macca.:Australia

Samm

Hi All,
I need to find the rm williams longhorn logo in eps format. Does anyone have any leads? (or the logo?)
Thanks for the help,
Macca.:Australia

Have you got it yet? If not, I have it...on my other computer...at home...but can get it to you first thing tomoroow.

that is one ugly longhorn

Don't knock it, that is an aussie icon :Australia Every good country guy/gal has at least one on their wheels :thumb:

Macca

Thanks for the link, however I really need something to work with on the computer. Cpknut - could you please help?

Macca

Thanks for the link, however I really need something to work with on the computer. Cpknut - can you help?

Samm

I'm willing to bet that's a copywritten logo_O'well Maybe No one else will notice.

There are many versions of it going around because the original, when cut in vinyl, is quite rough.

There will be few sign shops in this country who haven't done one, this will be mainly due to the fact that the places you can order them from only produce them in 3 bad colours.

My family tree traced me being related to him 4 generations back, this was enough for them to grant me permission to get the longhorn tattooed across my shoulders. I asked re decals, the answer I got was that it is too difficult to police, but that said, they are happy that so many are proud to bear his name.

Macca, you've got a pm.

S

Dave Drane

There are many versions of it going around because the original, when cut in vinyl, is quite rough.

There will be few sign shops in this country who haven't done one, this will be mainly due to the fact that the places you can order them from only produce them in 3 bad colours.

My family tree traced me being related to him 4 generations back, this was enough for them to grant me permission to get the longhorn tattooed across my shoulders. I asked re decals, the answer I got was that it is too difficult to police, but that said, they are happy that so many are proud to bear his name.

Macca, you've got a pm.

S
I still have a pair of RM boots that I bought in 1978 and they are the most comfortable boots I own. They have had several new heels, soles and elastics
and are still my favourites.:Australia

TLG

My family tree traced me being related to him 4 generations back, this was enough for them to grant me permission to get the longhorn tattooed across my shoulders.

Now that's something I'd like to see a pix of! How about posting it?
:>)

vid

Does this work RM Williams?

I bought a RM Williams shirt on a visit to Oz a few years back. Still my favorite shirt --- although very faded, it's still in one piece.

My wife still wears her boots once in a while... She had a hard time finding a comfy pair of boots because of a high instep --- until she found those --- like slippers she says.

GOOD STUFF!

Samm

I still have a pair of RM boots that I bought in 1978 and they are the most comfortable boots I own. They have had several new heels, soles and elastics
and are still my favourites.:Australia

Aren't they just the best Dave!?? We were raised wearing them too, I haven't been able to put on a pair of boots since breaking my ankle, next trip to Perth I'm going shopping for more :thumb:

My family tree traced me being related to him 4 generations back, this was enough for them to grant me permission to get the longhorn tattooed across my shoulders.

Now that's something I'd like to see a pix of! How about posting it?
:>)

I have a photo of it buried Somewhere, I am guessing on the home computer, will dig it out and post when i get some spare mins in the day :)

Does this work RM Williams?

I bought a RM Williams shirt on a visit to Oz a few years back. Still my favorite shirt --- although very faded, it's still in one piece.

My wife still wears her boots once in a while... She had a hard time finding a comfy pair of boots because of a high instep --- until she found those --- like slippers she says.

GOOD STUFF!

That's the link I sent to Macca, haven't checked it myself to see if it needs touching up.

You're wife is dead right, they are beautiful to wear.

RMW Rocks!!!

Macca

Thanks to everyone for all of the help, It keeps your faith in the human spirit alive!
I love my RM gear!
Macca

stickerup

long horn

hi all , i to am looking for a eps file of the rm longhorn can any one help me out where i can find one cheers