• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Robert's First Town Hall Meeting

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Haha.

Nothing against Quebec, I was just joking to save face! I do love poutine... Although I hear what we get out west is crap compared to what's available in Quebec :(

ok, I had to look it up. cheese curds and Gravy? I love cheese fries dipped in ranch dressing. I don't know about the gravy part though. :eek:

sardocs

If you are not familiar with Poutine, you will never know true love. It has a months worth of calories and cholesterol all in a single bowl.

ikarasu

We have a hike called the grouse grind. It's a brutal, world famous hike they nickname stairway to hell. First time took me 4 hours to do.... Second time two... Then I got down to 1.

At the top... They have a bistro where they sell a pound of poutine.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LGsRSe56ei8/UCiz21DW3zI/AAAAAAAAAJo/kz6eJrZJInI/s1600/IMG_2452.JPG

I spend an hour hiking, lose 200 calories... Then eat 1500 calories as my reward. No regrets!

Poutine isn't quite like cheese fries. The curds are... Unique. The squeaky ones are the best.

Most us cities have a place that sell poutine... I'd Google a vendor in your area and try it! A lot of bars carry it in USA now because it's getting pretty popular. once you have it... You'll always crave it. I eat it once a week.

It's so popular over here McDonald's, a and w... Wendys, dairy queen... KFC... Every fast food shop makes poutine (garbage compared to real poutine, but still tasty)