• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rocky Horror Show banner

housemusikid

I am doing a full color banner for the Rocky Horror Picture Show and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some clip art/photos I can use as a watermark or an accent mark. I have the double feature font, but I wanted more!

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
When I DJed in the late 80's and early 90's, there was really only House and Techno... now it's tech house, lite tech house, gabber, goa, acid, electro, minimal, 2-step, garage, minimal and about 50 more.... I can't keep up!

(now back to the regularly scheduled post)

signswi

When I DJed in the late 80's and early 90's, there was really only House and Techno... now it's tech house, lite tech house, gabber, goa, acid, electro, minimal, 2-step, garage, minimal and about 50 more.... I can't keep up!

(now back to the regularly scheduled post)

It's all about the dubstep.

RobbyMac

Call me crazy but lips n teeth on a black background doesnt sound terribly difficult even if you couldn't find a google image to get your fix.
font? bloody hell on the old GA comes to mind.

mikey-Oh

Call me crazy but lips n teeth on a black background doesnt sound terribly difficult even if you couldn't find a google image to get your fix.
font? bloody hell on the old GA comes to mind.

+1

Far as the techno music conversation, I'd really dig hearing an early Rick dj set list. Something tells me it'd be just as attentive to his take on design... for me the best part of high school was electronica and metal music.
Gone beyond these days, but thems my bloody BLOODY ROOTS! :rock-n-roll: