• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Cj-500 Service Manual Needed

31legen

Solvent printer conversion

Contact solventprinterconversion.com. They are wizards with this machine and will get you going.

durotron

service manual needed

I recently bought a used cj-500.
Now I need a service manual and whatever is available (mechanical drawings, spare part list....)
The only thing I have found in the net is a user manual.

Could anyone send me documentation to cj500@durotron.com

Thank you!

(I know this is an old thread)

wwdigtal

Service Manual Needed

I know this is an old thread, but if anyone still has it, I could use the service manual for the Roland SC500.
You can email it to bubbageek at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Ericuk

Help

Hi folks. First time on and already begging for help. Need the service manual for the CJ500 if anyone would be good enough to email a copy. eric.deaville@gmail.com. Have a dried up solvent conversion with a dodgy encoder strip and probably a couple of other issues when I can get that far. Is there anywhere that recommended for spares that will ship to the UK and dont want an arm and leg for the parts.
Cheers
Eric

Robert M

Those heads

In the states Roland no longer offers those print heads. Cx in your area before investing too much $$. If the heads have dried ink in them they will be hard to recover. Mutoh Falcon heads will fit but the are over 700US.
I'll send you the tech manual later.

inventor83

CJ500 Service Manual

Can some generous person please PM me so I can have a copy of this manual too please?

Id rather not post up an email addy.

Thanks!

inventor83

Just bought a CJ500, needs work! SM needed

I could really use this service manual soon. Can someone please send this to me? Thanks in advance.

Aurea Print

Service Manual

Could anybody sendme the service manual of Roland cj-500 or sc-500 please. Im having a lot of troubles with several errors. aurea.dpinfo@gmail.com Thanks!!

ipower

Service Manual

May I ask you also for Service Manual for Roland CJ-500, please? I have a problem and I would like to fix it ASAP. Thanks a lot for your help!:thankyou:
my address: i-power@seznam.cz