• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Myrroremages92

Is anyone having difficulty getting there equipment fixed by Roland DGA? We purchased a VG2-640 11/28/2020 with a 2 year warranty, it has been malfunctioning since December 2021 and not working since February 2022. Roland has not called me back on when they will be fixing this machine or replacing it. I have been calling them with no response.

Myrroremages92

isn't your first contact the reseller/channel partner you bought it through?
Hello Yes, I have been talking with Denco Sales the company that sold it to me. There is a warranty case open with no progress. I've called both entities several times with little to no response or they will call me back with no call back

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Hello Yes, I have been talking with Denco Sales the company that sold it to me. There is a warranty case open with no progress. I've called both entities several times with little to no response or they will call me back with no call back

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep pushing your dealer - threaten them with legal action if you have to.

They should be your ally when dealing with the manufacturer and if they're not then they're not doing their job.

Hope you get things sorted out, those new Roland printers sound like a nightmare.

After owning 2 Soljets I can say with absolute certainty that we wouldn't buy another Roland. The XC-540 and XR-640 have been good workhorses but I'm not interested in their new toy models that don't work reliably and that you can't work on yourself.

Myrroremages92

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Keep pushing your dealer - threaten them with legal action if you have to.

They should be your ally when dealing with the manufacturer and if they're not then they're not doing their job.

Hope you get things sorted out, those new Roland printers sound like a nightmare.

After owning 2 Soljets I can say with absolute certainty that we wouldn't buy another Roland. The XC-540 and XR-640 have been good workhorses but I'm not interested in their new toy models that don't work reliably and that you can't work on yourself.
You are correct Denco Sales is not doing there job and either is Roland DGA. We have been in business since 1992 and all we have ever purchased was Roland, including 2 of the XC-540 before purchasing the garbage of a machine VG2-640. I appreciate your feed back