• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-12 Question

Just Me

I have recently purchased a Roland PC-12 and was told AFTER i bought it, that it only works with Corel Draw (corel draw was part of my package) i have tried working a little bit with Corel Draw but find it somewhat frustrating after working with flexi for SO long. I have another computer with flexi 7.5 Pro that has RIP capabilities, will this not work with the PC-12 or just Corel Draw? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I have a friend who has a PC 12 and said it's only worth using for printing white and metallics. Otherwise it's a waste. (He did recently buy a Versacamm though...)

(but I wouldn't mind owning either one)

cgozza

Outlaw Graphics said:
I have recently purchased a Roland PC-12 and was told AFTER i bought it, that it only works with Corel Draw (corel draw was part of my package) i have tried working a little bit with Corel Draw but find it somewhat frustrating after working with flexi for SO long. I have another computer with flexi 7.5 Pro that has RIP capabilities, will this not work with the PC-12 or just Corel Draw? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
I use Microsoft Publisher w/ no problem. I have a Roland PC-12 as well.

cbcie

I am also looking at the PC-12. Any more info? Want to be able to print/cut small color decals. I am not a big sign shop, work out of my house and sell at dog shows. Looking to expand this business since loosing my job.

any suggestions would be appreicated.

Cheryl

arbys

The forums on Roland's website used to be accessible by anyone, but
now you need a serial number from a Roland product to access the
board. Maybe they don't want prospective buyers reading about users' problems? I dunno.

Just Me

we do a lot of small decals with it, and 1:24 diecast race cars, window decals, etc. it works perfect for that!:cool1: no complaints........yet!