• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC60

Samm

Just been offered one at what seems to be a fairly good price. ($2000aud) I'm thinking it'd be good for bumper stickers etc.

Any thoughts, should I pass? I've gone through the forums but can't find anything to really assist.

TIA!
Sam

Gino

Premium Subscriber
PC-60 will cost in the neighborhood of $2.00 to $8.00 plus your vinyl a square foot... depending on how many ribbons you use. All colors average out to about $2. a sq ft. regardless of which order you run them. There are various combinations to run the ribbons which can save money in some cases. We had one for many many and just sold it. Now, we're a little sorry we did. We're also looking for another one.

Any questions after you get it...... PM me, but don't let your EX know about it... or I'll have to shoot him. :Oops:

woolly

i am a fan of the pc 60 but these days would not recommend any body to buy one, unless they have a particular use for it.
$2000 sounds a lot of money, the print head is a consumable $400 item plus fitting and will go at all most any time. the down side is that stocks of the heads are now difficult, and Roland don't stock parts any more in the UK.

mine must be 13 years or so old and still earns money but its jobs my soljet cant do. its also had about 4 heads.

the cutting is half the speed of a normal slow cutter, but cuts very small stuff very well.

all in all pass.

woolly