• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND Reps WHO's WHO?

S

SignTech

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Anyone know this gentleman? Received an email and phone call stating he has no idea who sent him to me but wanted to contact me to buy his products. Yet he knew we where new in this area and just expanded?. (been at new location 2 years)[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Just curious .......... member here? Lurker? Valid?[/FONT]

Good Morning-

Roland has asked me to contact Impact Signs and Graphics regarding interest in the VP-Series.
We’re the largest Roland Distributor and I would like to introduce myself to you. Could someone
give me a call, 856.495.8770? I look forward to hearing from you and have a safe holiday.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mike Robinson[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Territory Manager[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Digital Products[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Na[/FONT][FONT='Arial Black','sans-serif']z[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']dar Source One[/FONT]

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Evidently someone is monitoring this site for leads on equipment and reporting back to headquarters. Now they're following through.

I remember the other day Mike, that you said you were getting ready to look into getting a printer. That's probably where this came from.

As far as I know... Roland doesn't go out searching for prospective buyers. Generally they wait and then send you to a distributor. I know some good ones if you're interested. It's not all about price anymore. Other things need to be taken into consideration when looking to lay out that kind of money.