• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC-500 price

bovegas

What is realistic price for Roland SC-500 with take up reel, flexi training videos,one extra new head and printer server. Printer is in excellent condition, perfect test print. Thanks in advance

sfr table hockey

I would assume you have heat plates on that printer. Not all SC 500's did.

If all is working well I would say you should get $6,000.00 plus. I know converted FJ's were going for as much as $5,000.00 and they are printer only.

Non converted units have been around $3,000.

DRamm76

Without a warranty attached, you would need to take into consideration that anyone who buys it has 6 heads and two very expensive boards to replace should they ever go bad. Total cost to get all that repaired even over the span of a year or two is about $10,000+

Question is, how much would YOU pay for a machine that old and out of warranty. Ask yourself that and there's your answer

sfr table hockey

Without a warranty attached, you would need to take into consideration that anyone who buys it has 6 heads and two very expensive boards to replace should they ever go bad. Total cost to get all that repaired even over the span of a year or two is about $10,000+

DRamm, this was on a SC500 (the older Roland 54") so it had the DX2 heads (which have gone up in price but still $200 range and only uses 2 heads) You may be right on boards if they ever go, they would be around $1,000) and if you can't do your own work the install is what gets you.

bachaar

sj 645 et profile

hi all
i have sj 645 installed with ink triangle
the quality of printing is bad
i need some profile of this ink for vinyl macrac and 3M
PLEASE HELP ME
thanks & best regards

bachaar

icc profile

hi all
anyone help me please