• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC 545 EX, Just installed new head, cannot suck ink from cartridge side of damper

Drifter Joe

Just lost a black printhead so I replaced dampers, changed cap and line below, cannot pull ink from there or from new dampers but changed printhead anyway after trying to clean old printhead...so with new dampers and new printhead I cannot seem to "fill ink" seems to have a clog above the damper that will not pull ink with syringe or load through service mode. I did just install the head, and changed head numbers, however when I went to "fill ink" neither black or yellow ink loaded or went to drain bottle.......is it the ink line that needs changing, maybe the pump as well ? I'm tired and need to get printing, is there a service tech in central FL or someone to walk me through what to do now?

TIA

netsol

I really love my sc545-ex, but the day i gave it 4 new heads was a horror
Pulling the ink with a syringe was impossible

Try one of these

It will be your favorite new toy

Of course make sure the heads are seating properly on the capping station