• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Roland SG2-640 Tiling color difference

RoccatJump

Roland SG2 - 640
Hello,

So I had a customer who wanted a full color wrap. I choose to break it up in 2 horizontal parts so that i only have 1 overlap line.

First i did the splitting in illustrator with a clipping mask, than i printed those 2 but i found out that there was a huge color difference. Then i found that it was possible in versaworks so i did that. I made some test prints but there is still a huge difference. Then i tested some different color presets first i had it on Sign & Display. and i tested others as well, Then i tested it with MAX Density U.S. there was no color difference but the print it self was green the grays became dark green overal the print was very green. i feel like i tested every thing and i dont know what to do to fix it.

I saved it as pdf then put it in versaworks, i dont know if a other file could work (tried eps already). I got photo's and a light gradient and some color shapes.
Small part of the print