• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sp-300v error

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
This is what I found by doing a quick forum search: It means [no memory]. It is not enough for processing the print data. Solution: 1. Get Parameters using the peck tool 2. Please carry out the SYSTEM PARAMETER INITIALIZE. 3. Put parameters back into the main board using the peck tool 4. Please carry out the LIMIT POSITION and CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE. I cannot say whether or not this will fix it, but that's what the info I found said.

netsol

This is what I found by doing a quick forum search: It means [no memory]. It is not enough for processing the print data. Solution: 1. Get Parameters using the peck tool 2. Please carry out the SYSTEM PARAMETER INITIALIZE. 3. Put parameters back into the main board using the peck tool 4. Please carry out the LIMIT POSITION and CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE. I cannot say whether or not this will fix it, but that's what the info I found said.
zoogee,
going all the way back to ms-dos 3, insufficient memory is what is displayed for an "unarticulated error" (one where the microsoft software has no more f**king idea what is wrong than we do.

if i were betting, i would bet against you on this one. (i hope you prove me wrong, though...)

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
zoogee,
going all the way back to ms-dos 3, insufficient memory is what is displayed for an "unarticulated error" (one where the microsoft software has no more f**king idea what is wrong than we do.

if i were betting, i would bet against you on this one. (i hope you prove me wrong, though...)
Like I mentioned, I'm not certain, haven't had first hand experience with this code, it is what should up on a Roland error code PDF I found on the forums.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Internal errors are errors that the machine knows something went wrong but doesn't know what. The manual just says to restart the printer but running the limit position initialization could also work. If it keeps happening it's most likely a main board issue but it could be any board in the machine unfortunately.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I did the position initialization and now I'm getting a right pinch roller error
It's probably the cut tool carriage trialing cables that is bad. If you keep trying to load media nd it gives you pinch roller errors and/or it measures 0.0, that's usually the case. That could be what caused the first problem in the first place as well.