• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP 300V sq ft p/hr

njsigns

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the Roland SP 300V sq ft p/hr is on:

720x720?
720x360?

How about any other common settings I am missing? I see that they claim 1440x1440, but in Versaworks I only see 1080x1080 as the high quality settings and it seems greyed out to change it. Am I missing something?

I can only seem to find info on the 540V for some reason.

Thanks,
Gene

njsigns

Thanks Chris,

I posted the same question at printingdigital, and got the same response. This sentence totally throws off my thinking - "The SP-300V prints at up to 63 square-feet per hour." Then the chart starts off by saying 114 sfph. Is this only confusing to me? In my mind, "up to" means the maximum.

I guess knowing that your 540V prints at 64 sfpr in standard mode certainly helps me believe that chart is for the 300V. I can't believe Roland words the paragraph that way, I find it totally misleading, I guess in a good way (for me). I've gone back and read that same thing 50 times and it still doesn't make sense to me... I also find it totally off the wall that I can't find anything about this in the manual.

Thanks,
Gene