• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland stuck in a change ink cycle TECH HELP URGENT

wrapqueen

somehow our printer got stuck in a loop of changing ink type, but we have no dummy cartridges is there a reset to get out of this vicious cycle?!?!?
I tried a few of the tech start ups but I am not familiar with the roland formats, just Mutoh

our tech had no idea

thanks

sfr table hockey

On the old Rolands you could just remove the pump line from the capping station and let the printer think it was pumping out ink. Same on the fill up. Once the time passed that the pump needed to run you would then just attach the lines back up to the captops.

MrSalumi

+1 on pulling the ink lines. I wasted about 300 bucks in ink one time doing the same thing.. Good luck!

wrapqueen

well it turns out I need the dummy cartridges but the last printer must have thrown them out. .. can't fool this roland and can't back out of the cycle